Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Your email may flag UWJST emails as spam. Be sure to check your spam/junk email folder as the email may have automatically been sent there.
UWJST Submission via Email:
If the online submission is not working due to some technical reasons. Please submit your manuscripts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important: Addition of Author(s) is prohibited after acceptance of the manuscript.
- The text is according to UWJST format in all aspects available in quick links, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.